< Back to Your Workplace
ANMF Worksite Representatives (WSR) are the people who make sure our union is a part of everyday life in their worksites.
- Provide a familiar and friendly first contact point for members and other staff.
- Keep members informed and involved in local activities and broader campaigns.
- Advise and act as a sounding board, talking to members about workplace problems and how to deal with these.
- Support members to get advice and assistance from ANMF officers.
- Welcome new members to the union.
- Represent and are a spokesperson for the ANMF in their sites.
- Keep the ANMF office informed of issues in sites.
Worksite Representatives are an essential part of our union.
Click here to find out more about the role, rights and responsibilities of a WSR
Education for WSR
The ANMF provides a comprehensive education program for our WSR to ensure you have the knowledge and leadership skills to act confidently as the WSR in your site.
Click here to find out more about these programs and how to register
In addition , the ANMF provide a range of opportunities, such as our Quarterly Forums, for WSR to come together, share experiences, learn from each other and from officers in the union.
Become a WSR
We encourage you to talk with members and other WSR about the importance of having a WSR in your site.
With their support click on the link below to nominate.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and members from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to nominate.