29 April 2020
Last chance to apply!
The Mental Health pathway program is delivered by ANMEC and provides Registered Nurses interested in working in the Mental Health field the opportunity to either complete the 3 modules for CPD only, or by successfully completing the assessments, use their studies as a pathway to a post-graduate qualification in Mental Health Nursing.
All coursework is completed online, and successful completion (with assessment) will provide credit for the first subject in the Flinders University Graduate Certificate in Acute Care Nursing (Mental Health).
Scholarships will fund the full cost of the 3 modules studied through ANMEC.
The following criteria applies:
- Open to Registered Nurses only
- Applicants must hold a Nursing Degree or equivalent, and be currently registered and working as a RN
- Must be a financial member of ANMFSA
- Have a minimum of one year’s post-graduation nursing experience
- Must be currently employed in South Australia in either private or public sector
ANMFSA are offering scholarships to ANMFSA members to commence your studies in Mental Health Nursing - but hurry because places are limited.
Click here for course information.
For further information or to send your application:
NB. This scholarship covers the costs of the first 3 modules only, which equates to the first subject in the University program. Further costs for completion of the full Flinders University qualification program are at the student’s own cost.
Scholarship funds provided by Nurses & Midwives Health.
Applications close Friday 1 May.