10 September 2019
Worksite Representatives Professional/Development and Policy Representatives General Election 2019
The term of all Worksite Representatives (WSRs) and Professional Development and Policy Representatives (PDPRs) expires on 31 October 2019.
Nominations are open from now until 29 September 2019 for any financial member of the ANMF (SA Branch) wishing to take the role as a WSR and/or PDPR. Those elected will commence a two-year term on 1 November 2019 and shall be appointed as Representatives for both the ANMF (SA Branch) and the ANMF South Australian Branch.
Why you need a Worksite Representative
- To access the latest information regarding award entitlements, standards of nursing and midwifery practice and policies, enterprise agreements and other important information
- To receive and distribute up to date information to all union members
- To provide a vital link between members and ANMF Officers
- To provide on-site representation of members
Why you need a Professional Development and Policy Representative
- To represent your interests in site based Professional Development committees and process
- To contribute to ANMF policy development and review
- To assist in the discussion around organisational priorities for staff/professional development and study leave.
- The WSR and PDPR Role descriptions, and a copy of the ANMF (SA Branch) Worksite Representatives Charter along with the Code of Conduct here, for your information. Regular training courses are available from beginner to advanced levels to assist WSRs in supporting members in the workplace.
If you wish to remain or become a WSR and/or PDPR for the next period you must renominate. You can complete a new online application here by close of business, 29 September 2019. This includes members who have only just recently nominated to be a worksite representative.
Please ensure you log on to the ANMF (SA Branch) Website as a member and update your workplace, ward and personal details.
If you have any questions, please contact the ANMF on 8334 1900 or email WSR.Training@anmfsa.org.au